NEW EYESHADOW COLOURS:
MUD’s NEW Eye Colours are set to join the collection with 8 beautiful colours, many of which have been requested by our dedicated customers. From stable shades in grey like Statue, to the distinctive Deco blue, each new hue comes with inspiration for some of the upcoming trends for the fall. The new colours include:
1. Statue – A soft matte, light gray that can be used with any colour and looks amazing when blended with a darker shade to create a soft smoky eye.
2. Pavement – A matte dark gray, Pavement can be used to add depth by applying to the lid and/or the crease.
3. Flight – A cool, matte medium powder blue for the lid or crease. You can create a demi-matte and lighten the colour by mixing with Ice, Opal Sky, Honeysuckle, or Dulce de Leche.
4. Velvetine – A warm, demi-matte eggplant shade, Velveteen can go from subtle to bold with a simple mix or blending with a variety of shades.
5. Canvas – A matte, off white that can be used as a highlight, or applied on the entire lid. For a classic look, use on entire lid and add canyon in the crease.
6. Deco – A mate turquoise hue that’s great for a bold retro look. Use increase with a softer colour like Pink Grapefruit, Sunflower, Daisy, Cashmere or Pixie on the lid.
7. Sedona – A matte, soft burnt orange that’s perfect for applying on the lid or crease and can be used with any of the MUD Eye Colours.
8. Semisweet – A matte, neutral dark brown is great for brunettes as an eyebrow filler as well as adding depth to your look by applying on the lid or crease.