Passionate About Make-up? Enrol in Make-up Lessons at MUD SA
Do you have an eye for beauty and a desire to use your ability and artistry to make others look beautiful? Then entering the world of beauty and glamour is an excellent choice! The beauty industry has shown impressive growth in the past decade and has proven to be one of the most recession-proof industries worldwide.
If you believe that you have what it takes and are looking to kick-start your career as a professional, then MUD SA can offer you the best make-up lessons to give you the relevant training you will need to accomplish your goals as a make-up artist. That’s right! Before you know it you will be beautifying and transforming the faces of women, models, TV presenters and actors all around the world.
About MUD SA
If you are interested in a career in photographic and bridal make-up, high fashion, film, television, theatrical or stage special effects make-up, then enrolling for make-up lessons at any of our Distributors is the right choice to make.
· 3 Day Beginners Make-up Course with ITEC Accreditation – cost R3600 excluding MUD kit. This short theoretical and practical make-up course covers smoky eyes, day, evening, special occasion and bridal make-up. You will also learn the following:
§ How to read your client
§ Colour analysis & complimentary colours
§ Product knowledge and training
§ The colour wheel
§ Corrective make-up
§ Preparation for a make-up application
§ Skin types, contraindications and recommendations
§ Treatment evidence
§ Make-up charts
§ Client feedback and retail recommendations will also be discussed and taught
· 4 Day Intermediate Make-up Course with ITEC Accreditation – cost R4800 excluding MUD kit.This short theoretical and practical make-up course covers bridal make-up lessons which include natural and dramatic bridal make-up. We also cover mature, teenage, black and Indian skin make-up lessons as well as photographic, day and evening, stage and ramp make-up lessons. You will also be taught the following:
§ Lighting techniques, face, lip and eye shapes
§ Product knowledge and ingredients in colour cosmetics.
§ Colour analysis and the colour wheel
§ How to read your clients
§ Corrective make-up
· 3 Day course about the Art of Photographic Make-up with ITEC Accreditation – cost R3600 excluding MUD kit.This exciting course covers colour theory, the effects of lighting on make-up, highlighting and shading, black and white film make-up lessons, lash application and 20’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, Avant Garde, high fashion and catwalk make-up.
· 2 Day Advanced Make-up Course / Applying Airbrush Make-up with ITEC Accreditation – cost R8900 including MUD kit.This course consists of skin preparation, equipment and implements knowledge, cleaning your equipment, foundation, blush, eyes, highlights and shadows.
· 4 Day Media Make-up Course with ITEC Accreditation – cost R7200 including MUD kit. This exciting course covers everything relating to special effects make-up. Learn how to create bruises, grazes, scabs, burns, scars, broken noses, severed and chopped off limbs. You will also master how to make an old person look young and a young person look old.
Our lessons are for anyone who has a passion for make-up artistry. The only thing that is required is your own personal creativity. If you think you are creative and passionate enough to take up this profession then enrol for our make-up lessons today.