COMPETITION OPENS 1 AUGUST 2017
CLOSING DATE 25 OCTOBER 2017
3 steps to enter
(1) Complete the entry form below, (2) submit and (3) pay you entry fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is only valid for South African winners 18 years or older.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or exchanges.
- The competition closes on Wednesday the 25th of October 2017.
- The Winner will be announced by Tuesday 7th of November 2017.
- The MUD Maven Contract begins 1st of January 2018 and will terminate on 31st of December 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to South African residents only. The competition is not open to employees of MUD stockists and distributors and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered.
- Entries clearly not associated with the entrants name will be disqualified. R450 must be paid as your entry fee via EFT and a proof of the payment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUD Cape Town
First National Bank
Account number: 626 018 496 75
Branch code: 210623
Reference: Maven + Your Surname
Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information including name, telephone number and email address, images and other required information, along with your R450 proof of payment.
- Entrants must ensure they have not been associated with any previous beauty brands or in contact with any other brands as MUD will not be held responsible for the entrant’s non-disclosure of this information. MUD will not be held responsible for any entrant’s contracts with any other brands or liabilities.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- By signing up for any competition, you agree to receive the MUD South Africa newsletter.
- Prize are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Top 12 chosen must be available for a week’s bootcamp in Johannesburg. The Top 12 will participate in interviews at the nearest MUD Distributor outlet across SA. http://www.mudsa.co.za/distributors/
- MUD will not be liable for any transport or accommodation costs over the bootcamp period. Each entrant will be responsible for their own costs over this time.
RESPONSABILITIES OF THE MUD MAVEN IN 2018
- An initial photoshoot will be done where we feature the model for a set of generic images we will use in a wide spread campaign in the media and in all MUD stores. These photos are the property of MUD South Africa and can be used at the brand discretion without any royalties or fees for the duration of 2018.
- A photoshoot will be done quarterly where we demonstrate step by step looks for seasonal trends and use these in the media and in all of our stockist and distributors.
- The MUD Maven will be involved in many exciting activities in 2018 with the brand nationally. She must try at all times to make herself available to attend all launches, promotional events and participate in actively promoting and upholding the brand values.
- The MUD Maven must actively share, like, comment and post photos of herself and others using MUD makeup and reviewing products on social media. At least two interactive posts per week will be required on any of the social media platforms.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERM AND CONDITIONS.
- The Promoter is MUD South Africa (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- To stand a chance of winning prizes, follow the directions on our social platforms to enter the competition.
- Entries clearly not associated with the entrants name will be disqualified.
- The competition mechanics state that you need to LIKE or follow the MUD South Africa social media platforms which include the Facebook (www.facebook.com/pages/MUD-South-Africa) Twitter (www.twitter.com/mudsouthafrica) Instagram page (www.instagram.com/mudsouthafrica) and follow the instructions posted on the page to enter.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
- The winner will be notified via the social network and called directly on their mobile phones. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to the marketing department on 011 656 0120, www.mudsa.co.za